Let's Take a Ride @ Cumberland Plateau South
Time & Location
About the Event
This ride is unique in our line-up of rides!
We are creating a new collection of One-Day Super Adventure Routes focused on touring, as Tennessee has some of the most amazing roads to explore & experience.
This ride begins and ends at the Circle E Ranch, which is just south of Winchester, TN.
It is full of twisty country back roads with a few graded gravel roads mixed in. It's about FUN, the ride, & a bunch of good friends hanging out around a campfire after a ride.
This ride has options for how you can attend:
- $20.00 to cover AMA & Insurance to join the ride
- $50.00 includes Breakfast & Dinner prepared by Cap't Jon
- $80.00 includes T-Shirts & Stickers
All proceeds go into helping us build this endeavor into something much bigger! Hope to see you out there! You can reserve campsites, cabins, and RV sites a circleeguestranch.com
- You must secure your own RV, primitive camping, or other lodging. Campsites are available at Circle E Guest Ranch.
- Street legal plated motorcycles ranging from 650cc to 1290cc recommended.
- Familiarize yourself with group riding practices: Read the MSF’s Guide to Group Riding.
- Ensure your bike's condition before riding: oil change, battery, gas, and tire condition.
- Minimum gear requirements: DOT approved helmet, gloves, protective outerwear, protective riding boots. See full recommended packing list below.
- Upon arrival, check in and sign the AMA roster, agreements, and insurance releases.
- Rider meeting before kickstands up.
PACKING LIST RECOMMENDATIONS
- DOT Helmet
- Protective outerwear, boots, and gloves
- Layers/gear based on the predicted weather
- Hydration pack with snacks
- License, Registration & Insurance paperwork
- Cash, bank/credit card for lunch and miscellaneous
- Mask for public stops
- Wet wipes, dry shop rag
- Extra oil, spare tire tube, tools, tire guage
LET'S TAKE A RIDE!
- LTaR @ Cumberland Plateau S.$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Plateau w Breakfast & Dinner$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0
- Supporting The Ride!$80+$2 Service fee$80+$2 Service fee0$0