Fri, Mar 19|
1329 Columbia Hwy
Let's Take A Ride @ Fall Hollow
A two-day dirt road camp & ride! Base camp is Fall Hollow Campground in Hohenwald, TN. Friday & Saturday Ride
Time & Location
Mar 19, 2021, 9:00 AM – Mar 21, 2021, 1:00 PM
1329 Columbia Hwy, 1329 Columbia Hwy, Hohenwald, TN 38462, USA
About the Event
Camp & ride rallies are an amazing time! They're a chance to take a trip on your favorite rocket ship, experience some fun dirt, gather around a campfire, share exciting stories, and make brilliant memories.
Friday & Saturday Ride
- You must secure your own RV, primitive camping, or other lodging. Limited campsites are available at Fall Hollow Campground and Resort. (fallhollow.com / 931-796-1480)
- Street legal plated motorcycles ranging from 250cc to 1290cc only. Tires 50/50 or more aggressive. NO STREET TIRES.
- Ensure your bike's condition before riding: oil change, battery, gas, and tire condition.
- Minimum gear requirements: DOT approved helmet, gloves, protective outerwear, protective riding boots. See full recommended packing list below.
- Upon arrival / before riding, check in and sign the AMA roster, agreements, and insurance releases.
- Rider meeting at 8:45AM both days.
- Kickstands up recommended between 9AM and 10AM both days to allow enough time to complete the ride.
- Bring a device with access to the GPS tracks or stay with others who have the tracks. This is a ride-your-own-ride event with no leaders or sweepers. Find a group that rides at your pace and have fun!
PACKING LIST RECOMMENDATIONS
- DOT Helmet
- Protective outerwear, boots, and gloves
- Layers based on the predicted weather
- Hydration pack with snacks
- License, Registration & Insurance paperwork
- Cash, bank/credit card for lunch and miscellaneous
- Mask for public stops
- Rain gear
- Goggles to keep out dust if it's dry out
- Wet wipes, dry shop rag
- Extra oil, spare tire tube, tools, tire guage
LET'S TAKE A RIDE!
LTaR 2021 SPRING RIDE
Lets Take a Ride Spring Ride 2021